Article in "Gallery & Studio" 2011 nov/dec
Click to enlarge.
Article about Michele Vincent in "Gallery & Studio".
Article aboutMichele Vincent during exhibition at Montserrat Gallerie (New York)
|Françoise THUILLIER Pseudonyme: Michele VINCENT
Born on September 11, 1952 in Gruchet Valasse ( Seine Maritime)
Evolution in techniques:
- illustration of the fauna and the flora in watercolour then in acrylic
- Sculpture, Carving in the dry point on patches and on metal objects
- Painting on papyri, miniatures, acrylic on plywood, aerographe, acrylic on canvas
- On 1991 - Oil on canvas
- On 1996 - Oil on canvas: change of technique and orientation
- Technical and practical current: oil, ink, acrylic, drawing pencil and feather
-Restoration of old objects pertaining to friends having visited stores of secondhand trades and antique dealers.
-Creation of clothes and accessories (girdles, bags...)
-Creation and repair of jewels (collars, pins, bracelets, watches, restorations of Norman old pieces of furniture, bonsai...)
-Writing of the sixth volume: A never-ending story
-Resumption of oil painting with new ideas.
-Preparation of a gallery with all the stages of the creation of a canvas.